Please familiarize yourself with the following Terms&Conditions and check back for updates in future. By registering at the websites of sharexy.com or yepty.com using one of the offered opportunities or other opportunities without registration, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to all the stipulations of this Terms&Conditions agreement.
We reserve the right to alter these conditions at any time without prior notification and user’s endorsement. Users are obliged to track the changes of current agreement and adhere to them.
Sharexy.com and Yepty.com are managed by Inalto Technologies LLP ("we", "us", "our").
"Publisher" is an individual who has access to and uses the Sharexy.com platform from a Publisher website or the owner or operator of a website that makes the Sharexy.com buttons available on its website ("Publisher Site"). "Content" is information made available by a website (web pages, text, videos, images, audio clips, photos, graphics, advertisements, sponsorships). "Partner" is a user registered at Sharexy.com or Yepty.com, placing our ad codes on his or her websites or broadcasting ads with the help of the offered opportunities.
"Partnering website" is an Internet website, owned by network’s partner. "Advertiser" is one of our partnering ad networks. "Click" is a conscious action of a person who clicked on the hypertext link within ad.
The Sharexy.com platform provides online sharing services.
If you are a Publisher and want to receive reports, earn money on advertising as our Partner or get access to other customized Services related to your website(s), we may ask you create an account. You can create an account by following the registration instructions provided on the Website.
Publishers are responsible for any content on the publisher website and end users are responsible for any content submitted by the end user (e.g., comments at an interactive forum or in any cover email associated with a share). You agree that the content for which you are responsible will not:
- - infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of the others
- - violate the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties
- - be false or inaccurate or become false or inaccurate at any time
- - be discriminatory, unlawful, tortious, obscene, fraudulent, defamatory, harmful, threatening, pornographic, indecent, vulgar, harassing, discourteous, hateful, abusive or racially, ethnically, religiously, sexually or otherwise offensive, as determined by us in our sole discretion
- - disclose or provide information protected under any law, agreement or fiduciary relationship, including but not limited to proprietary or confidential information of the others
- - misrepresent the source of the Content
- - contain any virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot, or other disabling device or other harmful component intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- - advocate or encourage any illegal activity; or have the potential to create liability for us or cause us to violate the requirements of or to lose the services, in whole or in part, of our Internet service providers or other suppliers.
PARTNERING WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
We strictly prohibit setup of ad codes or broadcast of ads on the resources which contain:
- - violence, racial or any other kind of discrimination or prejudice against person, organization or group of people;
- - information regarding or describing hacking or other type of disruptive activities in respect to computer programs, software and systems of various purpose;
- - information containing insults at any religion or set of beliefs;
- - obscene or foul language in inappropriate quantity;
- - extreme sexually explicit materials;
- - intellectual property infringement of any kind.
Content on a partner website should be in English, German, Russian, Italian, or Spanish Language.
Hereby any modification of ad codes is strictly prohibited; all ad codes have to be embedded into website's code in condition identical to that in which they are generated by us.
AD SHOWS REQUIREMENTS
- - Each ad must be displayed and/or broadcasted in condition identical to that in which we provide it for display and broadcasting to our partners. No changes to ads from partner’s side are allowed.
- - During each ad show, ads have to be requested from sources (addresses) provided by us.
- - Any kind of alterations to URL’s in ad links is forbidden.
CLICKS AND VISITS QUALITY
Only those clicks which meet quality requirements designated by us are paid for on the network. Clicks and visits deemed as of poor quality fall within this category if occurred as a result of the following activities:
- - Clicks initiated by any type of software or any other processes which didn’t require someone’s personal unaffected decision;
- - Inconvertible or low-converting clicks at inadequate rate as determined by us or its advertisers;
- - Clicks, occurred due to direct or indirect proposal of any kind of encouragement or incentive;
- - Clicks, acquired as a result of participation in click exchange programs;
- - Numerous manual clicks on ad.
We or the advertisers (within reasonable limits) reserve the rights to deem any clicks as those of poor quality at our sole discretion. Low quality status or absence of such is attributed in accordance with exclusive and rational judgment on our side or that of our advertisers. Clicks and visits cost is determined on the basis of traffic quality rate calculated automatically by the system as a result of traffic audit.
WITHDRAWAL OF EARNINGS
You can withdraw money on the 1st and 15th day of every month. To withdraw money, you have to enter the details of your PayPal account on the settings page of your account.
In case there’s a complaint received regarding poor or inadequate quality of clicks, request for reimbursement of expenditures from advertisers, attempted click fraud, is uncovered at one or more websites belonging to our partner, containing our ad codes, we reserve the right to withhold certain part of funds or refuse payment.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted uptime of all of the system’s elements. All the tools (paid and unpaid) are provided "as is". We can’t be held responsible for errors in services’ performance, loss of statistical data and financial losses which may ensue for any reasons.
- - We can’t be held responsible for ads content, placed by advertisers.
- - Our users must secure safety of their authorization and payout information, and are fully responsible in case it has been lost or acquired by the third party.
- - Our administration reserves the right to pause ad impressions at partner’s websites, limit or block user’s access to account, refuse the payout of accumulated funds in case of violation of this agreement.